Buy Caverta 50 mg Online USA At Best Price
Caverta 50 mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
- Erectile Dysfuntion
- Caverta 50 mg Tablet is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Caverta 50 mg Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Caverta works when you take it almost an hour prior to the plans of becoming sexually active. The effects last for 4 hours and it begins its activity in a 30 minute period. The potential of this medication could go down as you consume meals high in fat, fried items or fast food. It is possible there can be mixed drug interactions if you take it with similar prescription medication to treat erectile dysfunction.
You should take the tablets through only the oral route with water. Ideally the medicine will take 30-50 minutes to reach the desired area of body as it dissolves in blood. It is always preferred to talk to the doctor if you experience any side effects after consumption of this medicine or have chosen as self-medication.
Caverta should not be taken more than once a day. If you are older than 65 years, or have serious liver or kidney problems, your doctor may start you at the lowest dose (25 mg) of Caverta. If you are taking protease inhibitors, such as for the treatment of HIV, your doctor may recommend a 25 mg dose and may limit you to a maximum single dose of 25mg of Caverta in a 48-hour period.
If you missed a dose – use the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at your next regularly scheduled time. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
- Caverta 50 MG Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this medicine.
- Nitrate containing medicines
- Caverta 50 MG Tablet is not recommended if you are using any medicine containing nitrates.
- Caverta 50 MG Tablet is not recommended for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat (Popular trade name is Adempas).
- Missed Dose:
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to Caverta 50mg Tablet or similar drugs.
Seek doctor’s advice before using any other drug or herbal products while on Caverta 50mg Tablet.
Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
Be cautious while using Caverta 50mg Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
Do not use Caverta 50mg Tablet medicine if you are suffering from bleeding disorders.
Do not use Sildenafil citrate medicine if you are suffering from blood disorders such as sickle cell anaemia, leukaemia and multiple myeloma.
Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to use Caverta 50mg Tablet if it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Breast-feeding – The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- General warnings
- Hypotension – Consumption of Caverta 50 MG Tablet can cause a mild and short-lasting decrease in blood pressure. Caution should be exercised if you are taking any medication for lowering high blood pressure.
- Other medications – Caverta 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution if you are taking medicines for hypertension, heart disease etc. Report the use of all medicines including herbs and supplements to the doctor.
- Deformation of penis – Caverta 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution in patients having a physical deformity of the penis which may be due to Angulation, Cavernosal Fibrosis or Peyronie disease. The risk of permanent loss of sexual potency is high in such cases.
- Prolonged and painful erection – Caverta 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution if you have had a painful erection lasting for more than 4 hours. This may be due to an underlying condition like Sickle cell anemia, Multiple Myeloma or Leukemia.
- Loss of hearing – Caverta 50 MG Tablet may cause a sudden decrease in hearing capabilities along with clinging sound in the ears and dizziness. Contact your doctor immediately if such symptoms are observed.
- Loss of vision – Caverta 50 MG Tablet may cause a sudden loss of vision in one or both the eyes. It may also cause an impairment in color differentiation capacity. It should be used with extreme caution in patients suffering from this rare genetic disorder of the retina called Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Heart disease – Caverta 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution in you have a condition of the heart and blood vessels. Use of this medicine is not recommended if your doctor has asked to not indulge in any sexual activity due to a risk of adverse effect on the heart.
- Surgery – Report the use of Caverta 50 MG Tablet before undergoing any surgery including dental procedures.
Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children. – Medicines must not be used past the expiry date.
[Internet]. 2017 [cited 14 March 2017]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/32570
DailyMed – SILDENAFIL CITRATE- sildenafil citrate tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2017 [cited 14 March 2017]. Available from: https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=1bc081f2-399d-43fa-9e0f-9f8df0118e99
Revatio, Viagra (sildenafil) dosing, indications, interactions, adverse effects, and more [Internet]. Reference.medscape.com. 2017 [cited 14 March 2017]. Available from: http://reference.medscape.com/drug/revatio-viagra-sildenafil-342834#0
sildenafil | C22H30N6O4S – PubChem [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2017 [cited 14 March 2017]. Available from: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/5212#section=Top
sildenafil Full Prescribing Information, Dosage & Side Effects | CIMS India [Internet]. Mims.com. 2017 [cited 14 March 2017]. Available from: http://www.mims.com/india/drug/info/sildenafil/?type=full&mtype=generic#Indications
Sildenafil: Usage, Dosage & Side Effects – Drugs.com [Internet]. Drugs.com. 2017 [cited 14 March 2017]. Available from: https://www.drugs.com/sildenafil.html
Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate): Side Effects, Interactions, Warning, Dosage & Uses [Internet]. RxList. 2017 [cited 14 March 2017]. Available from: http://www.rxlist.com/viagra-drug.htm
1. Does Caverta affect fertility?
No, Caverta is not known to affect fertility. It is used only for erectile dysfunction. For treatment of any fertility-related problems, please consult a doctor.
2. Does Caverta affect sperm?
Caverta is not known to affect sperm (number or movement of sperms). It is a drug which is used for erectile dysfunction.
3. Does Caverta increase blood pressure?
No, Caverta is not associated with an increase in blood pressure. It can cause a decrease in blood pressure especially if taken with other blood-pressure-lowering medications. Please consult your doctor before taking Caverta with any other medicine.
4. Does Caverta delay ejaculation?
No, Caverta is not known to affect ejaculation.
5. Does Caverta expire?
Caverta like any other medicine has an expiry date and should not be used beyond the date mentioned on the package.
6. Why does Caverta cause a fall in blood pressure (hypotension)?
Caverta has the property of relaxing the smooth muscle of the blood vessels and widening them which can cause a fall in blood pressure (hypotension). So, when used with blood pressure lowering drugs or nitrates, it can cause a severe fall in blood pressure, which could be fatal. Caverta should not be taken if you are taking nitrates for chest pain or you have a history of heart attack or stroke in the past six months.
7. Is Caverta safe to use in patients with diabetes?
Yes, Caverta is safe to use in patients with diabetes. Erectile dysfunction and is commonly reported by diabetic patients as diabetes is one of the most common causes of this condition. Long standing diabetes can damage the nerves in the body (neuropathy) including the nerves of the penis. It also harden and narrow the blood vessels which decreases the blood flow to the penis causing erectile dysfunction. Caverta is seen to be beneficial in treating erectile dysfunction (ED) in patients with diabetes mellitus.
8. Why is the use of Caverta contraindicated with nitrates?
Use of Caverta is not recommended in patients taking nitrates (organic nitrates or organic nitrites) as their combined use can cause a severe fall in blood pressure, which can also result in death. It is advisable to keep a time gap of 24 hours between the intake of Caverta and any nitrate substance.
9. What are the serious side effects of Caverta?
Caverta can cause serious side effects like heart attack, sudden cardiac death, abnormal heart beat and bleeding in the brain tissues that can cause temporary or permanent brain damage. A patient can have chest pain during the intercourse and if this occurs, try to relax in a semi-sitting position and do not use any nitrate to relieve the chest pain. Rarely a sudden loss in vision and serious allergic skin reactions with fever, peeling and swelling of the skin, blistering of the mouth, genitals and around the eyes can occur.
10. Can I take Caverta for treating piles (hemorrhoids)?
No, Caverta is not indicated for the treatment of piles (hemorrhoids). Rather, its use has been reported to cause piles (hemorrhoids).