Tadacip 20mg is an erectile dysfunction pill based on Tadalafil, manufactured by the major pharmaceutical company Cipla. Cipla produced this medication in order to help men who struggle with impotence and various problems related to erectile dysfunction, or inability to get and maintain a satisfactory erection long enough to complete a sexual act. As such, Tadacip is ideal for men who suffer from chronic impotence or who occasionally feel their sex life suffers because of their erection problems. Tadacip 20mg is the strongest available dosage on the marker, fit to suit any man’s needs.
Like other medications that list Tadalafil as the main active ingredient, Tadacip is a PDE5 inhibitor and it basically acts by enabling the blood vessels in the cavernous tissue of the penis to receive more blood. More blood in the penis means stronger, firmer erection. Tadacip only has this effect when a man is sexually aroused; however it allows him to have an erection whenever aroused within a 36-hour period after the drug is taken.
- Erectile Dysfuntion
- Tadacip 20mg Tablet is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having erotic intercourse. However, it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Tadacip 20mg Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Tadacip 20mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of age related prostate gland enlargement which may include painful, difficult, and frequent urination.
Tadacip 20mg tablets contain tadalafil, which acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow to cause an erection. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylatecyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection.
Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Tadacip 20 inhibits the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
The maximum recommended dose of Tadacip is 20mg, taken prior to anticipated sexual activity. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.Tadacip may be taken between 30 minutes and 36 hours prior to anticipated sexual activity.
Patients may initiate sexual activity at varying time points relative to dosing in order to determine their own optimal window of responsiveness. The dose may be lowered to 10 mg based on individual response and tolerability. Tadacip may be taken without regard to food.
Tadacip 20mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this medicine.
- Organic nitrates
Tadacip 20mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you are currently using any medicine that contains organic nitrates. Example: Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide etc.
Tadacip 20mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat (Popular trade name is Adempas).
- Missed Dose:
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Uterine bleeding
Tadacip 20mg by Cipla should be taken with caution in men who suffer from a heart condition, kidney or liver failure, and also in men who are taking any sort of medication therapy, especially nitrates and alpha-blockers. Elderly people must consult their doctor before using Tadacip. Although there is not sufficient data to prove Tadacip is dangerous for women, the drug is still not recommended for them. Tadacip is not suitable for children.
Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and keep in an airtight container.
- Pregnancy This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Breast-feeding The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Hypotension Consumption of Tadacip 20 MG Tablet can cause a mild and short-lasting decrease in blood pressure. Caution should be exercised if you are taking any medication for lowering high blood pressure.
- Other medicines This medicine should be used with caution if you are taking medicines for hypertension, heart disease etc. Report the use of all medicines including herbs and supplements to the doctor.
- Deformation of penis This medicine should be used with caution in patients having a physical deformity of the penis which may be due to Angulation, Cavernosal Fibrosis or Peyronie disease. The risk of permanent loss of sexual potency is high in such cases.
- Prolonged and painful erection This medicine should be used with caution if you have had a painful erection lasting for more than 4 hours. This may be due to an underlying condition like Sickle cell anemia, Multiple Myeloma or Leukemia.
- Loss of hearing This medicine may cause a sudden decrease in hearing capabilities along with clinging sound in the ears and dizziness. Contact your doctor immediately if such symptoms are observed.
- Loss of vision This medicine may cause a sudden loss of vision in one or both the eyes. It may also cause an impairment in color differentiation capacity. It should be used with extreme caution in patients suffering from this rare genetic disorder of the retina called Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Heart disease This medicine should be used with caution in you have a condition of the heart and blood vessels. Use of this medicine is not recommended if your doctor has asked to not indulge in any sexual activity due to a risk of adverse effect on the heart.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Super Fast Shipping
- 100% Price Match Guarantee
- Open 7 Days A Week
- 100% Secure Transactions
- Trusted Pharmacies & International Suppliers
- Certified International Pharmacy
- Amazing & Fast Customer Service
- Fast & Simple To Use Website
- Care, Quality, Trust
DailyMed – tadalafil tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2017 [cited 23 May 2017]. Available from: https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=ff61b237-be8e-461b-8114-78c52a8ad0ae
Tadalafil – DrugBank [Internet]. Drugbank.ca. 2017 [cited 23 May 2017]. Available from: https://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB00820
Tadalafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2017 [cited 23 May 2017]. Available from: https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a604008.html
1. Is Tadacip addictive?
No, Tadacip is not an addictive drug. However, some people may develop an emotional or psychological dependence on the medicine. Always take the medicine for the duration as suggested by your doctor
2.Can I take Tadacip with prednisone?
Tadacip, when taken with prednisone, may cause low blood pressure. Please consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may be required when the two medicines are to be used together.
3. Is Tadacip safe to use?
Tadacip is safe when used strictly as advised by your doctor and for approved conditions like erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension. However, there are some very common side effects that you may experience with Tadacip like a headache, flushing, nasal congestion, dyspepsia, back pain, muscle pain, and pain in extremity.
4.Is Tadacip better than sildenafil?
Both Tadacip and sildenafil belong to the same group of drugs called phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors, used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension. However, Tadacip has a slow onset of action with less efficacy but works for a much longer time and is safer than sildenafil.
5. How long can I take Tadacip for?
Tadacip should only be taken only for the time period as advised by your doctor.
6.Can I take Tadacip with losartan?
Yes, Tadacip can be taken with losartan. However, there could be an excessive fall in blood pressure when taken together and you can experience symptoms like dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, flushing, headache, or an increased heart rate. So, special caution must be taken when taking them together and inform your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms.
7. Can I take Tadacip if I have high blood pressure?
Tadacip can be taken in patients with high blood pressure. However, if you are on medicines for high blood pressure, taking Tadacip along with them can cause a significant fall in blood pressure which could be harmful. Tadacip is absolutely contraindicated in patients taking nitrates. Inform your doctor before taking them together.