Stomach muscle Phylline 100mg Capsule, a xanthine subordinate, is recommended as a bronchodilator for the treatment of asthma, bronchitis, perpetual obstructive pneumonic malady, snugness in chest, lungs aggravation, and different conditions. It is additionally utilized when a patient feels trouble in relaxing. Stomach muscle Phylline 100mg Capsule manages surfactant generation by diminishing the bronchial deterrent. It likewise fills in as a mitigating compound.
On utilizing AB Phylline 100mg Capsule, symptoms are conceivable yet don’t generally happen. A portion of the symptoms might be uncommon yet genuine. Regurgitating, queasiness, stomach torment, tiredness, gastrointestinal uneasiness, acid reflux, shortness of breath, loss of hunger, esophageal obstacle, aviation route irritation, expanded white platelet tally, urticaria, rashes, tingling, stoppage and the runs are some symptoms. Counsel your specialist on the off chance that you watch any of the accompanying reactions, particularly on the off chance that they don’t leave.
Before beginning this medicine it is encouraged to Inform your specialist in the event that you are on treatment with different prescriptions, for example, barbiturates, frusimide, reserpine or phenytoin.
- Inform your specialist on the off chance that you are experiencing any seizure issue, liver or kidney disability or vein issue.
- Inform your specialist on the off chance that you have any sensory system issue like epilepsy or face intense myocardial dead tissue now and again.
- Inform your specialist in the event that you are a smoker.
- Inform your specialist on the off chance that you are bosom sustaining.
- Inform your specialist in the event that you are unfavorably susceptible towards any of the fixings present in AB Phylline 100mg Capsule.
Take this drug in the portion and length as exhorted by your specialist. Gulp down it as an entire. Try not to bite, squash or break it. Abdominal muscle Phylline Capsule is to be taken with nourishment.
AB Phylline Capsule is a mucolytic and bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the muscles of the airways and also thins and loosens mucus, making it easier to breathe.
- As advised by the physician.
- Usually taken with food to avoid gastric discomfort.
This medicine is not recommended for use if you have a known history of allergy to Theophylline or any other medicine belonging to the Xanthine derivative group.
- Acute myocardial infarction
This medicine is not recommended for use in patients who have recently suffered a heart attack and are making a recovery.
- Missed Dose
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next scheduled dose then the missed dose can be skipped.
Contact your doctor if an overdose with this medicine is suspected. Symptoms may include nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, flatulence, sleep disturbances etc.
- Abdominal discomfort and distension
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Gastro-intestinal bleeding
- Difficulty in breathing
- Skin rash.
- Increase in white blood cell count
- Swelling of the eyes, ears, and inside of nose
- Fever with chills
- Numbness of the hands
- Changes in blood pressure
- Increased heartbeat
- Unusual tiredness and weakness