What is Tretoin Cream 0.1%?
Tretoin Gel 0.1% is used to treat pimples, to easy rough facial skin, and to lessen the advent of high-quality wrinkles and mottled pores, and skin discoloration.
Tretoin Gel 0.1% is a shape of vitamin A this is prescribed for the treatment of zits. Tretoin Gel zero.1% is marketed and bought below numerous exchange names the world over, a couple of that are Retin a and A Ret.
Tretoin Cream 0.1% uses?
This medicine is used to deal with pimples. It may lower the quantity and severity of pimples and promote a brief restoration of pimples that do increase. Tretoin Gel 0.1% belongs to a category of medications called retinoids. it works by affecting the growth of pores and skin cells.
How does Tretoin Cream 0.1% work?
Tretoin Gel 0.1% is a form of vitamin A. When applied on the scalp, it works by promoting the growth of hair follicles, thereby stimulating hair growth. When used on the skin, it reduces oil production in the skin, replenishes acne-prone skin, and helps keep your pores open.
How to take Tretoin Cream 0.1%?
If you have an allergy to tretinoin, vitamin A, or any other part of this drug. Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs. Make sure to tell about the allergy and what signs you had. This includes telling about rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs. If you are pregnant or may be pregnant. If you are breast-feeding.
Tretoin Cream 0.1% Contraindications:
This drug is contraindicated in individuals with a history of sensitivity reactions to any of its components. It should be discontinued if hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients is noted.
Tretoin Cream 0.1% Dosage:
If someone has overdosed and has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, call 911. Otherwise, call a poison control center right away. US residents can call their local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. This medicine may be harmful if swallowed. Symptoms of overdose may include excessive redness, peeling, and discomfort.
- Missed Dose
If you forget to use this medication, use it as soon as you remember if you remember the same day. If you don’t remember until morning, wait until your next dose is scheduled.
What are the Side effects Of Tretoin Cream 0.1%?
- Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of Tretoin Gel 0.1%
- You have been prescribed Tretoin Gel 0.1% for the treatment of acne.
- Clean the area to be treated with water and a non-medicated soap, and let it dry for 20-30 minutes before applying Tretoin Gel 0.1%.
- It may increase the severity of the lesions in the first few weeks of use. Continue using it as prescribed by your doctor.
- It may cause a stinging sensation or a feeling of warmth when you first start using it. Inform your doctor if this persists.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight while using Tretoin Gel 0.1% as it increases the sensitivity of your skin. Use protective measures such as sun-cream or protective clothing.
- Do not use Tretoin Gel 0.1% if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Tretoin Gel 0.1% may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the fetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Tretoin Gel 0.1% is unsafe to use during lactation. Data suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breastfeeding is not advisable.