What is Avanafil 200 mg?
Avana (Avanafil 200mg) underwent a test, which involved men with various forms of erectile dysfunction. To obtain accurate results, the participants were divided into groups. Thus, each group was given a certain amount of preparation. The result was awesome. Even when taking the lowest dose a man is able to have sex after 15 minutes. In addition the study involved men who suffered from the problem of sexual dysfunction. The study showed that 80% of patients had noticed improvement.
Avanafil 200 mg Uses
Buy Avana comes as a tablet to take by mouth. For men taking the 200- mg or 200-mg doses, Avana is usually taken with or without food as needed, about 15 minutes before Erotic activity. For men taking the 50-mg dose, It is usually taken with or without food as needed, about 30 minutes before Erotic activity. Do not take more often than once in 24 hours.
Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take Avana exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor. Your doctor will probably start you on an average dose of Avana and may increase or decrease your dose depending on how you respond to the medication. Tell your doctor if Avana is not working well or if you experience side effects. Ask your pharmacist or doctor for a copy of the manufacturer’s information for the patient.
How does Avanafil 200 mg work?
Avana tablets 200mg contain avanafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, that is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection.
Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Avanafil in Avana tablets 200mg acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to inhibit the action of PDE5 and increase blood flow to cause an erection. This action of avanafil in Avana tablets 200mg resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
How to take Avanafil 200 mg ?
- Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of Avana. Avoid drinking more than 3 alcoholic beverages while you are taking Avana.
- Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with Avana and lead to unwanted side effects. Avoid the use of grapefruit products while taking Avana.
- This medication will not protect you from Erotic transmitted diseases–including HIV and AIDS. Using a condom is the only way to protect yourself from these diseases.
Avanafil 200 mg Contraindications
It’s important to know the medications you take and keep a current list to show your doctor or pharmacist. Avana 200 mg Online can affect how other medications work. Before taking Avana 200 mg, give your doctor a list of all the prescription and nonprescription medications that you’re currently taking. Be sure to talk to your doctor if you take nitrates, HIV protease inhibitors, oral antifungal medications, antibiotics, alpha-blockers, medication to treat high blood pressure, or other medications used to treat erectile dysfunction. If you aren’t sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist for a list of medications that cannot be taken with Avana 200 mg.
Talk to your doctor about erectile dysfunction treatment options
While using Avana 200 mg, take your medications exactly as prescribed. Your doctor can tell you the proper dosage and when to take Avana 200 mg. If necessary, your doctor can increase or decrease the dosage. You should always take the lowest dose of Avana 200 mg that works for you.
Avanafil 200 mg Dosage
The dose can vary from 50 mg to 200 mg depending upon the tolerance, age, medical condition of the patient. It has to be taken orally with or without food. It acts effectively only when consumed 30 minutes preceding physical intercourse. Start with a smallest effective dose. Do not take more than 200 mg of Avana (Avanafil 200mg Tablets) a day. No two doses of Avana (Avanafil 200mg Tablets) should be repeated within 24 hours.
What are the Side effects of Avanafil 200 mg?
Avana (Avanafil 200mg Tablets) is a safe drug but some side effects like headache, pain in back, flushing, blocked nose and dizziness can occur. These are not serious and subside with time. But if they prolong or intensify then consult your doctor.
However few serious side effects are observed in less than 1% of male population taking Avana (Avanafil 200mg Tablets). These are:
- Whole body — swelling of hands of feet, tiredness
- Cardiovascular system — chest pain (angina), rapid and irregular heart beat
- Digestive system — abdominal discomfort, low or high blood glucose levels, vomiting
- Musculoskeletal system— myalgia (pain in muscles), muscle spasms, musculoskeletal pain
- Nervous system — depression, lack of sleep (insomnia), giddiness.
- Respiratory system — cough, troubled breathing (apnoea), wheezing, epistaxis (bleeding from nose)
- Skin – itching, redness, irritation
- Urinary system– blood in urine, kidney stones, urinary tract infection
- Reproductive system- Priapism (painful erection lasting for more than 4 hours)
Avanafil 200 mg Warnings
- Patients should not take the medicine in blend with nitrate drug. The mix may prompt a sudden decline in circulatory strain. Taking the drug with grapefruits or grapefruit juice may likewise cause a possibly risky response
- Promptly continue to your closest emergency division if you suffer an allergic reaction. Side effects normally connected with such a response incorporate trouble breathing or gulping, chest snugness, swelling, skin rashes, and hives
- Avana is not generally appropriate for all patients. Continuously counsel your medicinal services supplier preceding utilizing this medicine in the event that you are pregnant, breastfeeding, attempting to imagine, utilizing some other solution (remedy or non-medicine), utilizing any home grown items or supplements, or in the event that you have any hypersensitivities or other medical issues
- The right measurement and solution normally rely upon the patient and the condition being treated. Try not to modify your measurement without the endorsement of your social insurance supplier. This item is just for use as recommended and instructed
Avanafil 200 mg Precaution
Use of nitrates with Avanafil is highly contraindicated. It can cause severe lowering of blood pressure and fainting.
Individuals having allergy to Avanafil or any other ingredient of the tablet should not administer Avanafil.
Female use of Avanafil is prohibited.
Use of Alcohol is to be avoided with Avanafil or any other PDE5 inhibitors because it can lower the blood pressure severely.
Avanafil 200 mg Storage
You should store your Avana tablets 200mg below 25°C in a cool dry place.
- What medications interact with Avana?
Several medications interact with Avana tablets 200mg and should either not be taken while you are takingAvana or only after discussion and instruction from your doctor:
Drugs that affect Avana: antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, antifungals like itraconazole or ketaconazole, ritonavir or saquinavir for HIV, verapamil or diltiazem for high blood pressure,
Drugs that are affected by Avana: non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates such as glyceryltrinitrate for angina and other heart conditions
- How should Avana be taken?
You should take one Avana tablets 200mg with a glass of water approximately 15-30 minutes before sexual activity with or without food, although food may delay the effect. The effect of Avana tablets 200mg can last as long as 4-5 hours after taking your tablet. You should take no more than one tablet a day and only if you plan to have sex. The dose of Avana that you take should be as recommended by your doctor and may be changed, if the dose you are taking is too strong or too weak.
- How long should you take Avana?
You should only take one Avana tablet 200mg when you plan to have sex; it is not intended as a regular medication.
- How should Avana be stored?
You should store your Avana tablets 200mg below 25°C in a cool dry place.