What is Filagra Oral Jelly?
Filagra Oral Jelly can be described as brand name just for Fortune’s Sildenafil Citrate Oral Jelly. The goods are in the actual jelly type, meant to always be eaten by mouth and really should be allowed to break up from the mouth before it’s swallowed. Easier swallowed compared with tablets and for that reason suitable for seniors and also people who have problems in eating.
What Are the Uses of Filagra Oral Jelly?
- Viagra Gel or Sildenafil Jelly is available in sachets ideally you can take one 100mg dose at a time but consult a doctor if you are unaware about the right dose that will suit your health conditions.
- Strictly take this Generic Viagra Jelly medicines as per the prescription of health care professional do not make your own assumptions on the doses to be taken.
- Increase in dose can definitely prove to be dangerous as it comes along with a number of negative effects however decreased dose may not get you the desired results but will not cause any side effects on the body.
- Viagra Oral Jelly or Sildenafil Jelly is in the jelly form so don’t need to have water along however ensure the medicine gets completely dissolved in your mouth before it is swallowed.
- Viagra Jelly should be taken only once in the span of 24 hours and at least 30 minutes to 1 hour before your planned love making session.
- Before you start taking Viagra Gel dosage make a list of the ingredients present in the medicine so that you come to know if you are allergic to any of the component.
- Excessive intake of alcohol or smoking can hinder the erection process and might cause a temporary drop in blood pressure and fainting.
How Does Filagra Oral Jelly work?
The actual physiologic system of impotence of the male member involves put out of nitric oxide (NO) from the corpus cavernosum all through sexual activation. NO after that activates the actual enzyme guanylatecyclase which brings about improved numbers of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) producing soft muscle enjoyment in your corpus cavernosum and allowing for inflow of blood stream.
Sildenafil has no immediate relaxant effect on isolated human being corpus cavernosum but improves the effect for NO (Nitric oxide) just by inhibiting phosphodiesterase model 5 (PDE5) which usually is responsible for destruction of cGMP in your corpus cavernosum. When lustful activation will cause local release for NO, inhibition associated with PDE5 by way of Sildenafil will cause improved levels of cGMP from the corpus cavernosum causing soft muscle enjoyment and inflow of our blood to the corpus cavemosum.
How to take Filagra Oral Jelly?
Filagra Jelly isn’t for babies, kids, or even women. Don’t let anybody else take your own Filagra Jelly. Filagra Jelly can be used only below the health care provider’s direction.
When you start any kind of treatment by using Filagra Jelly, you should ask your own doctor in case your heart is actually healthy sufficient.
If you’re a person just who makes use of nitrate prescription drugs, just like nitroglycerine, do not take Filagra Jelly. The actual combination of Filagra Jelly and nitrates will make your own blood pressure all of a sudden drop to harmful levels. You could get light headed, weak, or even have got a coronary heart attack or even heart stroke. Nitrates you find in many prescription medications which are helpful to cure angina (chest problems because of heart disease) for example:
Nitroglycerin (sprays, creams, skin areas or even pastes, and tablets which are swallowed or even mixed in your mouth). Isosorbidemononitrate as well as isosorbidedinitrate (tablets which are swallowed, chewed, or even mixed in your mouth)
Filagra Oral Jelly Contraindications
Sildenafil Citrate 100mg is contraindicated in patient consuming medicines that are classified under nitrates, organic nitrites and nitric oxide donors like Sodium Nitroprusside, Amyl Nitrite and GlycerylTrinitrate
ED medications are not being consumed in where sexual activity is prohibited by doctors due to medical conditions that shall affect cardiovascular health as the ED solution increase blood flow in this case and as a result heart will exert that may lead to severe complications
Men that have recently encountered a stroke or heart attack, must not consume Sildenafil Citrate as it can again trigger condition. Medicine Filagra 100 mg Oral Jelly 1 Week Pack 7 Delicious Flavors is not safe for men below 18 years of age
Filagra Oral Jelly Dosage
The oral jelly comes in dosage of 100 mg with different flavors. The drug is a well-tolerating formula and works well on men at every age. Filagra 100 mg Oral Jelly should be consumed in moderation to experience never ending sexual pleasure. The flavors make it the best drug to go for. Men troubled and bored of consuming 100 mg pop-up pills can try this new form of gel shots and experience an easy way to cure ED within minutes.
If you suspect you have ingested too much of this product, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately. Symptoms of overdose may include severe nausea, dizziness, fainting, chest pain or prolonged erection.
What are the side effects of Filagra Oral Jelly?
Headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, body ache, blockage of nose, back pain, indigestion, loss of vision, color distortion are the common side effects of Filagra. Rare and uncommon side effects include heart attack, increased heart rate, abnormal heart beats and bleeding from rectum and convulsions. Driving vehicles, operating heavy machineries and drinking alcohol should be avoided when you are taking Filagra.
Filagra Oral Jelly Precaution
Users should always be aware of the side effects associated with any drug. In a case of Sildenafil, hence Filagra Oral Jelly, some of the side effects expected are headaches, bluish tinge to vision, dizziness, nose bleeding, diarrhea and flushing of a face. Luckily, these effects are temporary and disappear with time. Some of the more serious side effects like priapism, sudden loss of vision and chest pain are rarer still but require urgent medical attention.
Patients taking Filagra Oral Jelly are warned that in case they have any renal or liver problem, then the dose of Filagra Oral Jelly should be reduced. Those having any kind of blood disorders like multiple myelomas, Polycythemia Vera or Sickle cell Anemia, are advised to see a doctor first. Lastly, Sildenafil citrate is a prescription drug. It is better to seek a medical opinion before consuming this product.
Filagra Oral Jelly Storage
You should store your Filagra Oral Jelly below 25°C in a cool dry place.
Filagra Oral Jelly Warnings
- Sildenafil Citrate 100mg in this medicine may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting. Hence, avoid performing activities like driving or using heavy machineries
- Men that are patients of heart problems may be at enhanced risk when taking this Filagra 100 mg Oral Jelly 1 Week Pack 7 Delicious Flavors medicine
- Sildenafil Citrate 100mg powered oral jelly solution may rarely cause issues like prolonged erection or painful erection. Such conditions may need medical assistance if not vanished soon on its own
- The ED medications are not known for preventing pregnancy. In case you partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, make sure to use effective form of birth control while making out
- ED medicine composed of 100mg Sildenafil Citrate may lead to some common side effects like mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). If such effects persists stop using the product and consult doctor
- Men being treated with Sildenafil Citrate composed oral jellies should not use more than one dose or combine multiple ED treatments as the combination may lead to severe side effects that may need medical assistance