What is Careprost?
Buy Careprost Eye Drop Online is used for treating ocular hypertension (by draining fluid from the eye) or increased pressure in the eye and open-angle glaucoma. It comes in the form of eye drops. This medicine should not be used if you are allergic to any ingredient of Careprost 0.03% Eye Drop drops. Careprost 0.03% Eye Drop is included in a class of medications called prostaglandin analogs.
Authentic Careprost Eye Drops (Generic Lumigan) is used to treat high eye pressure (intraocular pressure) in patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension and for increasing thickness and length of eyelashes. Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution online is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. in the strengths of 0.03% of Bimatoprost.
We also have in stock Cyclosporine 0.05% and 0.1% Eye Drops (Generic Restasis) which is used to increase tear production in the eyes.
This medication should not be taken by those who are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, are breastfeeding, and have some eye infection, swelling, inflammation, or injury. A doctor should be informed before starting this medication if you are allergic to any drug or food, will be having eye surgery, have any other type of glaucoma, or are taking any medicine or drug (homeopathic, herbal, or otherwise).
Careprost Eye Drop uses?
Generic Lumigan (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution) which is also known as generic Latisse is used to treat certain types of glaucoma and other causes of high pressure inside the eye. Careprost Eye Drops is also used to improve fullness, length, and color of the eyelashes in people with a condition called hypotrichosis, a lack of eyelash growth. The medicine reduces pressure in the eye by increasing the amount of fluid that drains from the eye.
How does Careprost work?
Careprost Eye Drop is a prostaglandin analog. It works by increasing the natural flow of fluid from the eye, thereby lowering the pressure in the eye.
How to take Careprost?
This medicine is for external use only. Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
The one suffering from glaucoma must release 0.03% of Careprost into the eye attentively. Lenses must be dislodged if donned before dropping.
Careprost 3ml Eye Drop Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Careprost Eye Drops is a contraindication. In addition, Careprost Eye Drops should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Absent eye lens
- Inflammation of the iris
- Inflammation of the uvea of the eye
- Macular swelling and degeneration of the eye
No such serious effects of overdose appear. On conditions that overdose is suspected the sufferer must seek a doctor’s advice.
If by mistake a dose is missed, take it at once.
Do not take the missed dose if the time for the next dose is near.
Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed dose.
Careprost 3ml Eye Drop Side effects
Patients have reported side effects after use of Careprost Eye Drops (Bimatoprost) to treat their symptoms, and a list of possible examples is given here:
- Itchy sensation
- Redness visible in the eyes
- Dryness or watering that affects the eyes
- Pigmentation changes affecting the skin around the eyelids
Your physician must be informed if any reactions occur. Serious side effects, including a discharge from the eyes, severe pain, infection and any other severe reactions will require immediate treatment.
- Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to bimatoprost (the active ingredient) or if you have swelling or infection of your eye.
- Careprost ophthalmic solution may cause a gradual change in the color of your eyes or eyelids and lashes, as well as increased growth or thickness of your eyelashes.
- These color changes, usually an increase in brown pigment, occur slowly and you may not notice them for months or years. Color changes may be permanent even after your treatment ends, and may occur only in the eye being treated. This could result in a cosmetic difference in eye or eyelash color from one eye to the other.
- Avoid using too much of this medicine, which can actually make it less effective in lowering the pressure inside the eye. Avoid using any eye drop medicine that has not been prescribed by your doctor.
- Is bimatoprost the same as latisse/Lumigan/latanoprost?
Bimatoprost is same as Lattise and Lumigan and not Latanoprost
- Is Careprost generic, safe and FDA approved?
Yes, Careprost is generic, safe and FDA approved
- Is Careprost a beta blocker?
Careprost is not a beta blocker
- Does Careprost grow/regrow hair/eyebrows/eyelashes?
Yes, Careprost can grow/regrow hair, eyebrows or eyelashes.
Very pleased customer
I’ve been pleased with all my orders and will continue to re-order as needed.