Climax Spray is used to prolong penile erection of men and to prevent premature ejaculation during sexual intercourse. It contains Lidocaine Topical which is a local anesthetic that helps in delaying ejection in men.
Climax Spray is generally used to prolong erection during sexual activity but there are several other uses where it could be used:-
- Prolong Erection
- Premature Ejaculation
- Local anaesthesia
- Pain Relief
This is a non-exhaustive list and there might be other uses & benefits of the Climax Spray as well. Please do not use this because someone has used it with similar symptoms. Please consult a physician or a sexologist before using the spray.
Climax offers long lasting pleasure for men and women during intercourse. Its unique formula acts as a local anesthetic and prolongs the time of ejaculation during intercourse, increasing pleasure for both man and woman.
- Consult a physician before starting to use Climax spray.
- Get yourself tested for any kind of allergies to lidocaine before using Climax spray.
- Do not use this product if you or your partners are allergic to lidocaine.
- Do not use this product on irritated or broken skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, and direct inhalation.
- If you or your partner develops a rash, or irritation such as burning, and itching, discontinue use.
- Excess numbness may cause a temporary loss of erection. If symptoms persist, consult a physician.
- Climax spay does not offer any additional protection from sexually transmitted diseases including AIDS (HIV). Using a condom is the only way to protect you.
- Climax spray results may vary with each individual
Climax Spray (Lidocaine Topical Aerosol) is contraindicated in patients with the following conditions:
A known hypersensitivity to Lidocaine Hydrochloride or to any inactive component of Climax spray
- Heart block, second or third degree (without pacemaker)
- Severe sinoatrial block (without pacemaker)
- Serious adverse drug reaction to lidocaine or amide local anaesthetics
- Concurrent treatment with quinidine, flecainide, disopyramide, procainamide (Class I antiarrhythmic agents)
- Prior use of Amiodarone hydrochloride
- Hypotension not due to Arrhythmia
- Accelerated idioventricular rhythm
Porphyria, especially Acute Intermittent Porphyria (AIP); Lidocaine topical spray has been classified as porphyrogenic although clinical evidence suggests that it is not.
Climax Spray is made from 10% Lidocaine Topical. Lidocaine is a local anesthetic (numbing medication). It works by blocking nerve signals in your body. Lidocaine topical (for use on the skin) is used to reduce pain or discomfort caused by skin irritations. Remaining content is made from aerosols.
Climax Spray should be used in prescribed quantity by the doctor.
You can buy Climax Spray from a local pharmacy & there are many generic variants available as well. The Climax Spray is considered moderately expensive by popular opinion. Please check the expiry of the package. It is manufactured by MidasCare Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Climax Spray, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information
The most common side effects reported in patients treated with Climax Spray (Lidocaine Topical Aerosol) are given below:
Central Nervous System: light headedness, nervousness, apprehension, euphoria, confusion, dizziness, drowsiness, tinnitus, blurred vision, vomiting, sensations of heat, cold, twitching, tremors, convulsions, unconsciousness, and respiratory depression.
Cardiovascular System: Cardiovascular manifestations are usually depressant characterized by bradycardia, hypotension, and cardiovascular collapse, which may lead to cardiac arrest.
Acute Systemic Toxicity: Climax Spray may cause acute toxic effects, if high systemic levels occur due to rapid absorption
Stop using Lidocaine Topical Aerosol (Climax Spray) and call your doctor immediately if you have any of these serious side effects: Severe allergic reactions (rash, itching, difficulty in breathing or swallowing, tightness in the chest, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue, hives, and skin rashes), Uneven heartbeats, Drowsiness, Confusion,Tremors, Seizure (convulsions), or Blurred Vision.
Midas Care Climax Delay Spray may not be safe or suitable for all patients and you may need dose adjustments to get the optimal level of the active ingredient Lidocaine.
Climax Spray (Generic Lidocaine Aerosol) can cause an acute systemix toxic effect caused by rapid absorbtion of the lidocain 10% lotion. If this happens then you may experience drowsiness caused by elevated blood pressure. Seek your doctor’s advice if you feel sick or otherwise rest until your blood pressure resumes normal levels.
- Do not use Generic Lidocaine 10% spray if:
- you or your partner is allergic to Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- you or your partner is being treated for liver disease or kidney disease
- your partner is pregnant or breast feeding
you or your partner have any rashes, cuts, or broken skin around the penis and other areas that may come in contact with the Lidocain topical lotion
Climax LidocainHCl 10% spray is a topical lotion and should only be applied externally.
Climax Spray – Uses, Side-effects, Reviews, and Precautions – Midas Care Pharmaceuticals – TabletWise – India. (n.d.). Retrieved May 24, 2018, from https://www.tabletwise.com/climax-spray
Climax Spray – Uses, Side-effects, Reviews, and Precautions – Midas Care Pharmaceuticals – TabletWise – India” Tabletwise.Accessed May 24, 2018.https://www.tabletwise.com/climax-spray.
1. overdosed on the prescribed quantity of Climax Spray, what should I do?
If you feel that you might have used more than the prescribed quantity of Climax Spray, please talk to a physician immediately. Consuming more than prescribed quantity might cause side-effects.
2. Can I use Climax Spray along with a condom?
Yes. You can put a condom after using climax spray
3. How long will my erection last after using climax spray?
The duration of erection varies from person to person and on the number of sprays used. It is recommended to start with 1 spray and see how long does it last with that.
4. Can I get Climax Spray over the counter (OTC)?
Yes, Climax Spray is available OTC but it is advised to consult a sexologist before using the spray.
5. Can I have oral sex after using Climax Spray?
Yes. Once you apply the spray, wait for 5 minutes and wash it with warm water. After that oral sex can also be done. There might be a faint chemical taste and mild smell.
6. How quickly can Climax Spray effect the penis?
Climax Spray has a very fast action and it can show an effect usually within 5-10 minutes.
7. Should I buy Climax Spray?
If you are looking for a strong desensitizing spray, Climax is could be a good option.
8. Can using Climax Spray ensure satisfaction of female during sex?
Climax Spray increases the time or penis erection and delays ejaculation. So it can help with a long-lasting effect.