Duratia 30mg is containDapoxetine active ingredient. Duratia 30mg is mainly used in erectile dysfunction in men age 18 to 60 years.
Duratia 30mg is also used for as per advice by your doctor. Duratia 30mg is belong class of SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) in which ejaculation occurs before or soon after vaginal penetration. Duratia 30mg is manufactured in india by Fortune HealthCare.
- Heart failure
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Loss of consiousness
- Kidney Disease
- Liver disease
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI)
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)
- Strong CYP3A4 inhibitors
Duratia 30 mg (Dapoxetine) is used to increase control over ejaculation and to extend the time before reaching ejaculation in men.
- Duratia 30 mg (Dapoxetine) works by increasing the levels of the natural chemical, serotonin, in the brain. Increased serotonin levels may extend the time before ejaculation by slowing the pathways in the body that are associated with premature ejaculation (PE).
- Duratia 30 mg (Dapoxetine) is a treatment and not a cure for PE.
- Duratia 30 mg (Dapoxetine) does not protect you or your partner from s**ually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
- Duratia 30 mg (Dapoxetine) does not increase your s** drive and will only work if you are sually stimulated.
Duratia 30mg (Dapoxetine) should be taken as directed. For best results, take dosage orally about 1 hour before you intend having Erotic. Take Duratia 30mg (Dapoxetine) with a large glass of water, with or without food. For best results, avoid taking after a large meal.
- Duratia 30 mg (Dapoxetine) should not be taken with alcohol. Taking Duratia 30 mg (Dapoxetine) with alcohol can increase the chances of fainting and other side effects associated with drinking alcohol.
- Avoid using Duratia 30 mg (Dapoxetine) with recreational drugs containing Butyl or Amyl Nitrates (poppers).
- After taking Duratia 30 mg (Dapoxetine), drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
Duratia is contraindicated to patients with known allergy to the active ingredient, Dapoxetine and any of the tablet’s inactive ingredients.
- This medication is also contraindicated to patients with the following medical conditions:
- Heart problems like heart failure, angina, heart valve problems
- History of heart attack
- History of fainting
- History of bipolar disorder, mania, hypomania, severe depression
- Psychiatric problem such as schizophrenia
- Uncontrolled epilepsy
- Severe kidney impairment
- Moderate to severe liver impairment
Duratia is contraindicated to patients taking the following medications:
- Recreational drugs
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- SNRI and SSRI antidepressants
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- John’s wort
- Triptans for migraine
- Missed Dose:
The dose regimen for this medicine is not fixed and hence missing a scheduled dose is highly unlikely.
Contact your doctor immediately if an overdose with this medicine is suspected. It is recommended to avoid taking more than one tablet within 24 hours.
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Nervousness and confusion
- Excessive sweating
- Decreased libido
- Blurred vision
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Fast/irregular heart beatSEVERE
- Increase in blood pressure
- Excessive tiredness
- Dry mouth
- Warnings for special population
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended for use in women.
- Breast-feeding – This medicine is not recommended for use in women.
- General warnings
- Other medicines – Since this medicine interacts with many other medicines and may cause serious adverse effects, it is advised that you should inform the doctor about all your medicines including herbs and supplements before beginning treatment with this medicine.
- Use in healthy men – This medicine should not be used by men who have not been diagnosed clinically with premature ejaculation. Safety and efficacy of this medicine for delaying ejaculation in healthy men is not established and hence self-administration is not recommended.
- Use with alcohol and recreational drugs – This medicine should not be used along with alcohol or any other recreational drugs since the risk of serious adverse effects is significantly high.
- Proper diagnosis – It is advised to take this medicine only after a proper diagnosis has been made. This medicine should not be used for other forms of sexual dysfunctions.
- Orthostatic hypotension – Use of this medicine may cause a fall in blood pressure, especially while getting up from a sitting or a lying position, leading to lightheadedness, fainting, and falling. An appropriate clinical examination is advised before initiating the uptake of this medicine. It is advised that you get up slowly from a sitting or a lying position to avoid these side effects during treatment with this medicine. Report any such symptoms to the doctor immediately.
- Use in children – This medicine is not recommended for use in patients less than 18 years of age.
- Bleeding disorders – This medicine should be used with caution in patients suffering from an active bleeding disorder due to the increased risk of excessive bleeding.
- Seizures – This medicine should be used with caution in patients suffering from a seizure disorder due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s symptoms. Any seizure episodes should be reported to the doctor on priority. Therapy with the medicine may be discontinued based on the clinical condition of the patient.
- Lactose intolerance – This medicine contains lactose and hence it should not be used by patients suffering from a genetic abnormality making them lactose intolerant.
- Dizziness and fainiting – Use of this medicine may cause recurring episodes of dizziness and fainting. It is advised that you do not perform any activities that require high mental alertness such as driving a vehicle or operating machinery during treatment with this medicine.
[Internet]. 2017 [cited 16 August 2017]. Available from: http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/datasheet/p/Priligytab.pdf
[Internet]. 2017 [cited 16 August 2017]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emcmobile/PIL.28285.latest.pdf
[Internet]. 2017 [cited 16 August 2017]. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3441133/
Dapoxetine – DrugBank [Internet]. Drugbank.ca. 2017 [cited 16 August 2017]. Available from: \https://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB04884
[Internet]. 2017 [cited 16 August 2017]. Available from: http://medind.nic.in/daa/t11/i1/daat11i1p168.pdf
[Internet]. 2017 [cited 16 August 2017]. Available from: http://www.mhra.gov.uk/home/groups/spcpil/documents/spcpil/con1500618422239.pdf
1. What does Dejac do?
Dejac increases the time it takes to ejaculate and can improve the control over the ejaculation. This may reduce the frustration or worry about fast ejaculation. Dejac is used to treat premature ejaculation in adult men aged 18 to 64 years
2. Is Dejac a prescription drug?
Yes, Dejac is a prescription drug, it is not an over the counter product.
3. Is Dejac safe?
Dejac is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
4. Is Dejac effective?
Dejac is effective if used for the right indication at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by the physician/ doctor.
5. Is Dejac over the counter?
Dejac is not an over the counter (OTC) product. It is available only when prescribed by a doctor.
6. Does Dejac cause erectile dysfunction?
Dejac can commonly cause erectile dysfunction, that is, difficulty in getting or keeping an erection. Please consult your doctor if you experience erectile dysfunction while taking Dejac.