What is Lynoral 0.5 mg?
Ethinyl estradiol, which is the fundamental constituent of Lynoral 0.5 MG Tablet is an engineered medication fundamentally the same as in real life to female sex hormone, estrogen, delivered by the ovaries. It is essentially utilized in mix with other medication as an oral prophylactic. It is likewise utilized for treating hormone lacking conditions and other related inconveniences.
Lynoral 0.5 mg uses?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Lynoral 0.5 mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How does Lynoral 0.5 mg work?
Lynoral 0.05 mg Tablet is a manufactured estrogen (female hormone). In ladies of regenerative age, it helps in keeping up typical menstrual cycle (periods). In ladies experiencing menopause, it works by satisfying the lack of estrogen hormone, in this way avoiding side effects, for example, hot flushes, night sweats and emotional episodes.
How to take Lynoral 0.5 mg?
When you are taking this prescription
- Regularly check your bosoms for any changes. On the off chance that you notice dimpling of the skin, changes in the areola, or any bumps you should see your specialist as quickly as time permits.
- Go for standard bosom screening
- Go for cervical smear tests
- See your specialist for standard registration (at any rate once every year). At these registration, your specialist will talk about with you the advantages and dangers of proceeding to take HRT.
Lynoral 0.5 mg Contraindications:
This medicine is not recommended for use in patients who have a known allergy to estrogen products or any other ingredient present along with it.
- Undiagnosed vaginal bleeding
This medicine is not recommended for use if you have an abnormal episode of vaginal bleeding which was not diagnosed.
- Heart and blood vessel disorder
This medicine is not recommended for use in patients having a disease of the heart or blood vessels viz. deep vein thrombosis, recent heart attack, other blood clotting disorders etc.
- Estrogen-dependent tumor
This medicine is not recommended for use in patients having cancer which is attributed to abnormal levels of the hormone estrogen in the body for prolonged duration.
- Liver disease
This medicine is not recommended for use in patients having an impairment of liver function owing to a disease or other contributing factors.
Lynoral 0.5 mg Dosage:
- Missed Dose
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next scheduled dose then the missed dose can be skipped.
Contact your doctor if an overdose is suspected. Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, vomiting, or vaginal bleeding.
What are the Side effects Of Lynoral 0.5 mg?
Major & minor side effects for Lynoral 0.05 MG Tablet
- Breast pain and tenderness
- Weight gain
- Back pain
- Vaginal discharge with no odor
- Flu like symptoms
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Troubled breathing and swallowing
- Change in the texture of breast skin and nipples
- Inverted nipples