Modula 5mg Tablet effectively helps in relaxing the muscles that are present in blood vessel walls, thus successfully increasing the flow of blood to certain areas in the body. The drug is thus used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence and benign prostatic hypertrophy, that is, enlarged prostate. Modula 5 MG Tablet also aids in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension as well as effectively increases the capacity to exercise in both men and women.
It is important to know that there are a few medicines which react with Modula 5 MG Tablet resulting in dangerous side effects. Thus, make sure that you inform your health practitioner about your medical history and provide him with a complete list of medicines that you are taking at present. Also inform him of any health problems that you have currently.
- Erectile Dysfuntion
- Modula 5 MG Tablet is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Modula 5 MG Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Modula 5 MG Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of age related prostate gland enlargement which may include painful, difficult, and frequent urination.
adalafil helps response to stimulation. It calms lung vessels.
- Tadalafil is usually taken only once per day. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- Tadalafil can be taken with or without food.
- Do not break or split a Cialis tablet. Swallow it whole.
- For erectile dysfunction, take Cialis just before sexual activity but not more than once per day.
- Cialis can help achieve an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill. Follow your doctor’s instructions.
- Do not take Cialis for erectile dysfunction if you are taking Adcirca for pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
- Modula 5 MG Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this medicine.
- Organic nitrates
- Modula 5 MG Tablet is not recommended for use if you are currently using any medicine that contains organic nitrates. Example: Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide etc.
- Modula 5 MG Tablet is not recommended for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat (Popular trade name is Adempas).
- Missed Dose:
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Uterine bleeding
Do not take Modula 5mg Tablet medicine if you are suffering from blood disorders such as sickle cell anaemia, leukaemia and multiple myeloma.
Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to Modula 5mg Tablet or similar drugs.
Be cautious while using Modula 5mg Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
Seek doctor’s advice before using any other drug or herbal products while on Modula 5mg Tablet.
Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
Keep the medication out of reach of children.
Seek immediate medical care if the erection lasts for more than four hours.
You are advised not to use Modula 5mg Tablet if it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and keep in an airtight container.
- Pregnancy This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Breast-feeding The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Hypotension Consumption of Modula 5 MG Tablet can cause a mild and short-lasting decrease in blood pressure. Caution should be exercised if you are taking any medication for lowering high blood pressure.
- Other medicines This medicine should be used with caution if you are taking medicines for hypertension, heart disease etc. Report the use of all medicines including herbs and supplements to the doctor.
- Deformation of penis This medicine should be used with caution in patients having a physical deformity of the penis which may be due to Angulation, Cavernosal Fibrosis or Peyronie disease. The risk of permanent loss of sexual potency is high in such cases.
- Prolonged and painful erection This medicine should be used with caution if you have had a painful erection lasting for more than 4 hours. This may be due to an underlying condition like Sickle cell anemia, Multiple Myeloma or Leukemia.
- Loss of hearing This medicine may cause a sudden decrease in hearing capabilities along with clinging sound in the ears and dizziness. Contact your doctor immediately if such symptoms are observed.
- Loss of vision This medicine may cause a sudden loss of vision in one or both the eyes. It may also cause an impairment in color differentiation capacity. It should be used with extreme caution in patients suffering from this rare genetic disorder of the retina called Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Heart disease This medicine should be used with caution in you have a condition of the heart and blood vessels. Use of this medicine is not recommended if your doctor has asked to not indulge in any sexual activity due to a risk of adverse effect on the heart.
- Risk of adverse effects The risk of side effects is increasingly high in smokers, elderly and people suffering from conditions of the heart, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels etc. Caution should be exercised in such cases. Some side effects like dizziness, numbness, nausea and pain could occur while having an intercourse after taking it. Report such instances to the doctor immediately.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Super Fast Shipping
- 100% Price Match Guarantee
- Open 7 Days A Week
- 100% Secure Transactions
- Trusted Pharmacies & International Suppliers
- Certified International Pharmacy
- Amazing & Fast Customer Service
- Fast & Simple To Use Website
- Care, Quality, Trust
DailyMed – tadalafil tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2017 [cited 23 May 2017]. Available from: https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=ff61b237-be8e-461b-8114-78c52a8ad0ae
Tadalafil – DrugBank [Internet]. Drugbank.ca. 2017 [cited 23 May 2017]. Available from: https://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB00820
Tadalafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2017 [cited 23 May 2017]. Available from: https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a604008.html
1. Modula 5 mg/ Cialis/ megalis/ tazzleis better than sildenafil or same?
Modula 5 mg/ Cialis/ megalis/ tazzle and sildenafil both treat erectile dysfunction effectively. The effectiveness may vary with individual taking the medicine. Always consult your doctor regarding its use.
2. Can I take Modula 5 mg with sildenafil?
Avoid taking Modula 5 mg with sildenafil. Concomitant therapy is not recommended and it may also worsen the side effects caused by individual medicine.
3. Is Modula 5 mg addictive?
No, Modula 5 mg is not an addictive drug. However some people may develop emotional or psychological dependence on the medicine.
4. Is Modula 5 mg safe?
If used for approved indication in appropriate doses, Modula 5 mg is relatively safe. Please consult your doctor before taking the drug.
5. Can I take Modula 5 mg forever?
Please consult your doctor for the dose and duration of the treatment required.
6. Does Modula 5 mg delays ejaculation, affects sperms, affects fertility, and increases testosterone?
No, Modula 5 mg does not delay ejaculation, and have no effect on sperms, fertility and testosterone.
7. How long does Modula 5 mg last?
Generally effects of Modula 5 mg lasts up to 36 hours, however the effect may vary depending on the individual taking the medicine.