Poxet 90mg contains a lively ingredient Depoxetine. it’s the primary compound developed specially for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in men 18–64 years old. Dapoxetine works by inhibiting the serotonin transporter, increasing serotonin’s action at the post colligation cleft, and as a consequence promoting ejaculatory delay.
Poxet (Dapoxetine) is indicated for premature ejaculation (PE). Its mechanism of action is preventing serotonin reuptake so as to modify the reflex that controls ejaculation. This medicine is classified as an antidepressant, or to be more specific, an SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor). However, medical researchers noted that it acts much faster when compared to other antidepressants, and is also eliminated rapidly. This means that it is not effective enough to treat depression but it is ideal for PE, as its rapid action allows for patients to use it before intercourse.
It may also cause less side effects when compared to other longer acting medicines used for premature ejaculation. The mode of action is inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin which results in increased serotonin activity in the brain, especially on the post and pre synaptic receptors. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter which has a central role in controlling the ejaculatory process and experts believe that a reduction in the neurotransmission of serotonin is what causes PE.
Therefore, by potentiating serotonin activity, this medicine can help to modify the ejaculatory reflex and prolong IELT (intravaginal latency time), allowing patients with PE to last longer during intercourse. This can also help to relieve and prevent some of the negative emotional effects that premature ejaculation can have on patients. Medical studies showed that males affected could increase their control over ejaculation and sexual satisfaction as a result of taking this medicine.
Poxet 90mg (Dapoxetine) is used to increase control over ejaculation and to extend the time before reaching ejaculation in men.
- Poxet 90 mg (Dapoxetine) works by increasing the levels of the natural chemical, serotonin, in the brain. Increased serotonin levels may extend the time before ejaculation by slowing the pathways in the body that are associated with premature ejaculation (PE).
- Poxet 90 mg (Dapoxetine) is a treatment and not a cure for PE.
- Poxet 90 mg (Dapoxetine) does not protect you or your partner from erotic transmitted diseases, including HIV.
- Poxet 90 mg (Dapoxetine) does not increase your erotic drive and will only work if you are erotic stimulated.
Poxet 90 mg (Dapoxetine) should be taken as directed. For best results, take dosage orally about 1 hour before you intend having erotic.
- Take Poxet 90 mg (Dapoxetine) with a large glass of water, with or without food. For best results, avoid taking after a large meal.
- Poxet 90 mg (Dapoxetine) should not be taken with alcohol.
- Taking Poxet 90 mg (Dapoxetine) with alcohol can increase the chances of fainting and other side effects associated with drinking alcohol.
- Avoid using Poxet 90 mg (Dapoxetine) with recreational drugs containing Butyl or Amyl Nitrates (poppers).
- After taking Poxet 90 mg (Dapoxetine), drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
Dapoxetine shouldn’t be employed by pregnant/nursing ladies or kids further as by the patients having incontestible a reaction of hypersensitivity to it.
Possible side effect:
- quick and irregular pulse
- blurred vision
- vomiting, fever
A serious allergic reaction rarely occurs. many people mistreatment this medication don’t have serious facet effects. turn to Specialist doctor or pharmacist for more details. in case you notice the results not listed here, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
For most patients, the starting dose is 60 mg. You may be prescribed Dapoxetine 60 mg or Dapoxetine 60 mg, while some patients may require Dapoxetine 120 mg if they did not respond to the original one. Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Dapoxetine.
- Missed Dose:
If you have got missed your dose, take it as presently as you remember. If you see that it’s near the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. don’t take your dose double.
If you think you have got used an excessive amount of of this medication seek emergency medical attention directly. The symptoms of dose typically embrace hurting, nausea, irregular heartbeat, and feeling light-headed or fainting.
Administration of Poxet (Dapoxetine) could result in the occurrence of side effects. You must inform your physician if this happens. Some examples are listed here:
- Spinning sensation
- Congested sinuses
- Erectile dysfunction
The list provided above does not contain all possible adverse events, and some reactions not listed here are also possible. You will be required to seek emergency medical assistance if you are affected by soreness in the eyes, sudden mood alterations, loss of consciousness or any other serious side effects not referenced here.
Before taking Dapoxetine tell your doctor or chemist if you are allergicto it; or if you have other allergies. Inform your doctor or chemist if you have bipolar confusion, eye, liver or kidney problems. Aged people can be more sensitive to side effects of the medicine. During the pregnancy this treatment should be used only when strongly necessary. As this medicament can be absorbed by skin, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant should not manipulate this medicine.
Store your medicines at room temperature between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C) away from light and moisture. Do not store your drugs in the bathroom. Keep all drugs away from reach of children and pets.
Patients should be advised to avoid situations, such as driving or operating dangerous machinery where injury could result should syncope or its prodromal symptoms such as dizziness or lightheadedness occur
Do not take Generic Priligy (Poxet Tablets) if you are allergic to Dapoxetine or lactose (a type of sugar), if you have heart problems, such as heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm, or if you are taking:
- medicines for depression called “monoamine oxidase inhibitors” (MAOIs)
- thioridazine used for schizophrenia
- other medicines for depression
- lithium a medicine for bipolar disorder
- linezolid an antibiotic used to treat infections
- tryptophan a medicine to help you sleep
- st John’s wort, a herbal medicine
- tramadol used to treat serious pain
- medicines used to treat migraines
- certain medicines for fungal infection, including ketoconazole and itraconazole
- certain medicines for HIV, including ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir and atazanavir
- certain antibiotics for treating infection, including telithromycin
- Nefazodone® an antidepressant
Do not take Poxet by Sunrise at the same time as any of the medicines listed above. If you have taken any of these medicines, you will need to wait 14 days after you stop taking it before you can start taking this medicine. Once you have stopped taking this medicine, you will need to wait 7 days before taking any of the medicines listed above. If you are not sure about what to do, talk to your doctor.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Super Fast Shipping
- 100% Price Match Guarantee
- Open 7 Days A Week
- 100% Secure Transactions
- Trusted Pharmacies & International Suppliers
- Certified International Pharmacy
- Amazing & Fast Customer Service
- Fast & Simple To Use Website
- Care, Quality, Trust
1. What does Poxet-90 contain?
Poxet-90 tablets contain active ingredient dapoxetine, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that is used to treat and prevent persistent or recurrent premature ejaculation (PE).
2. What are the side effects of Poxet-90?
The most commonly reported side effects when taking Poxet-90 tablets include, headache, gastrointestinal upset (nausea, diarrhoea, dry mouth, abdominal discomfort), dizziness, drowsiness, tremor, difficulty sleeping, increased blood pressure, erectile dysfunction, reduced libido.
3. When should Poxet-90 not be used?
You should not use Poxet-90 tablets if you:
- are allergic to dapoxetine or any ingredients in Poxet-90
- have severe liver or kidney disease
- have a heart condition or heart failure
- have a bleeding disorder
- have a history of orthostatic hypotension (dizziness when standing up), without discussion with your doctor
- have depression, bipolar disorder, unstable epilepsy or schizophrenia
- are taking any monoamine oxidase inhibitor medications as these can cause serious reactions if taken with Poxet-90 or within 14 days