What is Tadalis SX 20 mg?
Tadalis Sx 20mg medication effectively helps in relaxing the muscles that are present in blood vessel walls, thus successfully increasing the flow of blood to certain areas in the body. The drug is thus used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence and benign prostatic hypertrophy, that is, enlarged prostate. Tadalis Sx 20mg Tablet also aids in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension as well as effectively increases the capacity to exercise in both men and women.
It is important to know that there are a few medicines which react with TadalisSx 20 MG Tablet resulting in dangerous side effects. Thus, make sure that you inform your health practitioner about your medical history and provide him with a complete list of medicines that you are taking at present. Also inform him of any health problems that you have currently.
TadalisSx 20mg Tablet can result in some major as well as minor side effects. Major side effects that you may experience are-
- confusion and dizziness
- pain or discomfort in the chest
- loss of hearing
- nausea accompanied with vomiting
- sweating and weakness
- breathing problems
In case your experience any of the above symptoms get in touch with your doctor as soon as possible.
Tadalis SX 20 mg Uses
- Erectile Dysfuntion
TadalisSx 20 MG Tablet is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
TadalisSx 20 MG Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
TadalisSx 20 MG Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of age related prostate gland enlargement which may include painful, difficult, and frequent urination.
How Does Tadalis SX 20 mg work?
Tadalis SX 20mg Tadalafil Tablet is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressant. Tadalis Sx 20mg Tadalafil It works by increasing the level of serotonin in nerve thereby increasing the time it takes to ejaculate and can improve the control over ejaculation.
Tadalis 20mg contains the active pharmaceutical ingredient Tadalafil, which a carboline-based compound with vaso dilatory activity. The drug selectively inhibits the cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP)-specific type 5 phosphodiesterase-mediated degradation cGMP that is found in the smooth muscle of the corpus spongiosum and corpus cavernosa of the penis. Inhibition of cGMP degradation results in prolonged muscle relaxation, vasodilation, and blood engorgement of the corpus cavernosa, and so prolonged penile erection.
How to take Tadalis SX 20 mg?
Take Tadalis 20 mg exactly as your physician prescribes it. Your physician will prescribe the dose that is correct for you. Some men can only consume a low dose of Tadalis or may have to take it less often, because of health conditions or medicines they take. Do not change the dose or the way you take Tadalis without talking to your physician. Depending how health condition and how your body reacts to Tadalis, your physician may lower or increase your dose.
The drug may be taken with or without food. If you take too much Tadalis tablets, call your physician or emergency room right away. Do not take this medicine more than one time each day.
Tadalis SX 20 mg Contraindications
Buy Tadalis SX 20mg medication are not indicated for use in women. It is not known whether Tadalafil is excreted into human milk. Animal studies have proved that Tadalafil or some metabolite of Tadalafil was excreted into rat milk, the medicine levels in animal breast milk may not accurately predict levels of drug in human breast milk.
Tadalis SX 20 mg Dosage
- Missed Dose:
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
What Are the Side effects of Tadalis SX 20 mg?
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Uterine bleeding
Tadalis SX 20 mg Precaution
You should not use Tadalis tablets 20mg if you:
- are allergic to tadalafil or any ingredient in Tadalis tablets 20mg
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have liver or kidney disease
- have a condition where sexual intercourse is inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision, or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- drink large amounts of alcohol or grapefruit juice
- are taking medication that may interact with Tadalis or may increase your risk for side-effects, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV), antifungals like itraconazole or ketaconazole, non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions
Tadalis SX 20 mg Storage
You should keep your Tadalis SX tablets 20mg in their blister pack until used and store in a cool, dry place where the temperature stays below 30°C.
Tadalis SX 20 mg Warnings
- Pregnancy This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Breast-feeding The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Hypotension Consumption of TadalisSx 20 MG Tablet can cause a mild and short-lasting decrease in blood pressure. Caution should be exercised if you are taking any medication for lowering high blood pressure.
- Other medicines This medicine should be used with caution if you are taking medicines for hypertension, heart disease etc. Report the use of all medicines including herbs and supplements to the doctor.
- Deformation of penis This medicine should be used with caution in patients having a physical deformity of the penis which may be due to Angulation, Cavernosal Fibrosis or Peyronie disease. The risk of permanent loss of sexual potency is high in such cases.
- Prolonged and painful erection This medicine should be used with caution if you have had a painful erection lasting for more than 4 hours. This may be due to an underlying condition like Sickle cell anemia, Multiple Myeloma or Leukemia.
- Loss of hearing This medicine may cause a sudden decrease in hearing capabilities along with clinging sound in the ears and dizziness. Contact your doctor immediately if such symptoms are observed.
- Loss of vision This medicine may cause a sudden loss of vision in one or both the eyes. It may also cause an impairment in color differentiation capacity. It should be used with extreme caution in patients suffering from this rare genetic disorder of the retina called Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Heart disease This medicine should be used with caution in you have a condition of the heart and blood vessels. Use of this medicine is not recommended if your doctor has asked to not indulge in any sexual activity due to a risk of adverse effect on the heart.
- Risk of adverse effects The risk of side effects is increasingly high in smokers, elderly and people suffering from conditions of the heart, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels etc. Caution should be exercised in such cases. Some side effects like dizziness, numbness, nausea and pain could occur while having an intercourse after taking it. Report such instances to the doctor immediately.
- Pediatric use This medicine is not recommended for use in patients aged below 18 years.
- Seizure disorder Use of this medicine has been associated with increased frequency and severity of convulsion and hence should be used with caution in patients suffering from epilepsy or any other seizure disorder.
- Alcohol Use of alcohol may cause a fall in blood pressure and associated symptoms like fainting, dizziness, excessive sweating etc. It is recommended to limit or avoid the uptake of alcohol while using this medicine.
Top 10 Reasons To Shop At Safetymed Pharma
- 100% Genuine Product
- Super Fast Shipping
- 100% Price Match Guarantee
- Open 7 Days A Week
- 100% Secure Transactions
- Trusted Pharmacies & International Suppliers
- Certified International Pharmacy
- Amazing & Fast Customer Service
- Fast & Simple To Use Website
- Care, Quality, Trust