What is Extra Super Avana?
Avanafil belongs to the same class of ED drugs (PDE5 inhibitors) as Viagra, but has a quicker onset of action. It can start working in as little as 15 minutes. Studies also show that Avanafil has less side effects compared to Viagra.
What Are The Uses of Extra Super Avana?
Extra Super Avana tablets consist of avanafil and dapoxetine the components which help men prolong sexual intercourse and sustain erection for some serious period of time. They are also used to remove the negative outcome of premature ejaculation. The medication lets you to control your sexual excitement and is prescribed to eliminate sexual impotence.
How Does Extra Super Avana work?
In a Phase II study, Avanafil worked as well as Viagra while producing less low blood pressure in cardiac patients who take nitroglycerin. In the two Phase III trials that compared Avanafil Online with a placebo, there were no reports of blue vision or prolonged, painful erections (priapism), which are infrequent side effects associated with Viagra. In rare cases, men taking any of the PDE5 drugs have reported sudden decreases in hearing or loss of hearing (Avanafil Side Effects / Generic Stendra Side Effects).
How to take Extra Super Avana?
- Take exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
- Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
- Avanafil can be taken with or without food.
- Avanafil is usually taken only when needed, about 30 minutes before sexual activity. Follow your doctor’s instructions.
- Avanafil can help achieve an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take avanafil more than once a day. Allow 24 hours to pass between doses. Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical attention if your erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours. A prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis. Store at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light.
Extra Super Avana Contraindications
It is prohibited to use Super Avana pills by anyone who is underage. Any hepatic dysfunctions are considered as strict contraindications. Heart failure, problems with pace maker and other ischemic disorders do not allow you to be treated with this medication. It is important to consult your therapist to find out other individual contraindications.
Extra Super Avana Dosage
Adults should take just one pill before the presupposed sexual intercourse. The active components of the drug will make you feel effect within the next 30 minutes. The time of action and performance of the medication under consideration is different and depends on the peculiarities of a particular human organism. You should not take more than one pill for a day.
- Missed Dose:
Remember that Extra Super Avana tablets (200/60mg avanafil with dapoxetine) are taken 30 minute before a sexual activity. If you have forgotten to swallow a dose never try to compensate a missed portion. Skip a missed dose and take the drug as it was prescribed by your doctor.
Avanafil and dapoxetine overdose is characterised by severe side effects which can create life threatening conditions. Prolonged erections can lead to the damage of penile tissue. That is why you must refer to any medical service immediately if you have swallowed more than one pill for a day.
What Are The Side effects of Extra Super Avana?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. If you become dizzy or nauseated during sexual activity, or if you have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor right away. You could be having a serious side effect of avanafil. Stop using avanafil and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- changes in vision or sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain, pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
- pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;
- shortness of breath, swelling in your hands or feet;
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
- Less serious side effects may include:
- redness or warmth in your face, neck, or chest;
- headache, mild dizziness;
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sinus pain, or sore throat;
- diarrhea, constipation, upset stomach; or
- back pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Extra Super Avana Warnings
Do not take Extra Super Avana in combination with alcohol and fatty foods as this reduces its effect. Do not under any circumstances take Extra Super Avana if you are taking any medication containing Nitrates Stop taking Extra Super Avana if you feel uncomfortable or experience and undesired side effects. Consult a doctor if in doubt.
Do not take Extra Super Avana if you are allergic to avanafil, dapoxetine, or lactose (a type of sugar), if you have heart problems, such as heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm, or if you are taking:
Do not take Extra Super Avana by Sunrise at the same time as any of the medicines listed above. If you have taken any of these medicines, you will need to wait 14 days after you stop taking it before you can start taking this medicine. Once you have stopped taking this medicine, you will need to wait 7 days before taking any of the medicines listed above. If you are not sure about what to do, talk to your doctor.