What is Suhagra 50 mg?
Suhagra 50mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medication can be used for treating erectile dysfunction among men. It also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and eventually improves the exercising capacity in men as well as women. It can be taken orally or injected in the body by your doctor.
Suhagra 50mg Tablet helps the muscles that are found around your blood vessel’s walls to relax, thus increasing the blood flow to specific areas of your body. It is also used for treating erectile dysfunctions in men. The reason could be impotence or the inability to keep or get an erection. Apart from that, it can be also used for improving the exercising ability in adults suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). This phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5) relaxes and dilates your blood vessels that are present in your lungs, thus improving your exercising ability.
Suhagra 50 mg Uses
Suhagra 50mg tablet is to be taken in the same way as other Sildenafil or Viagra. It is used on an “as needed” basis, therefore, only taken when imminent penile erection is desired. It should be used with sexual stimulation to achieve penile erection. Suhagra 50mg is an oral tablet, can be taken with or without food. There are possible risks of negative side effects.
Patients on Suhagra should know all the warnings and precautions before using it. Most important precaution to remember is that Sildenafil must not be used together with certain drugs for heart disease and chest pains, such as nitroglycerine, Isorbid, Imdur. Other drugs that can interact are ketoconbazole, an antifungal, and ritonavir, an antiviral.
How Does Suhagra 50 mg work?
Suhagra is a phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor which works by relaxing the penile smooth muscles and by increasing the blood flow to the penis. It helps to achieve and maintain an erection but only if there is sexual stimulation.
How to take Suhagra 50 mg?
Sometimes drugs are not safe when you take them with certain other drugs and food. – Taking them together can cause bad side effects. – Be sure to talk to your doctor about all the drugs you take.
Suhagra 50 mg Contraindications
- Suhagra 50 MG Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this medicine.
- Nitrate containing medicines
- Suhagra 50 MG Tablet is not recommended if you are using any medicine containing nitrates.
- Suhagra 50 MG Tablet is not recommended for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat (Popular trade name is Adempas).
Suhagra 50 mg Dosage
- Missed Dose:
If you miss a dose of Suhagra 50mg Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
what are the side effects of Suhagra 50 mg?
Suhagra 50mg For Premature Ejeculation tablet has some side effects is given below.
- flu syndrome
- Nasal Congestion
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Abnormal Vision
- eyes being more sensitive to light, or blurred vision.
Suhagra 50 mg Warnings
- Pregnancy This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Breast-feeding The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- General warnings
- Hypotension Consumption of Suhagra 50 MG Tablet can cause a mild and short-lasting decrease in blood pressure. Caution should be exercised if you are taking any medication for lowering high blood pressure.
- Other medications Suhagra 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution if you are taking medicines for hypertension, heart disease etc. Report the use of all medicines including herbs and supplements to the doctor.
- Deformation of penis Suhagra 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution in patients having a physical deformity of the penis which may be due to Angulation, Cavernosal Fibrosis or Peyronie disease. The risk of permanent loss of sexual potency is high in such cases.
- Prolonged and painful erection Suhagra 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution if you have had a painful erection lasting for more than 4 hours. This may be due to an underlying condition like Sickle cell anemia, Multiple Myeloma or Leukemia.
Why Buy Suhagra 50 mg From Safetymedpharmacy?
- Low prices :We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy :We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience :You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity :We only sell authentic Malegra 25mg, manufactured by Centurion Lab at a plant in the India.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Care, Quality, Trust