Tazzle is used to cure men who have erectile dysfunction (also called sexual impotence). Tazzle belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. These medicines prevent an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type-5 from working too quickly. The penis is one of the areas where this enzyme works.
ED is a condition where the penis does not harden and expand when a man is erotic excited, or when he cannot keep an erection. When a man is sexually stimulated, his body’s normal response is to increase blood flow to his penis to produce an erection. By controlling the enzyme, Tazzle helps to maintain an erection after the penis is stroked by growing blood flow to the penis. Without physical action to the penis, such as that occurring during erotic intercourse, This medication will not work to cause an erection.
This Tablets is also used to Cure men who have signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). BPH is caused by an enlarged prostate. Men with BPH usually have difficulty urinating, a decreased flow of urination, hesitation at the beginning of urination, and a need to get up at night to urinate. Tazzle will make these symptoms less severe and reduce the chance that prostate surgery will be needed. Tazzle is also used to treat erectile dysfunction and signs and symptoms of BPH.
Tazzle is also used in both men and women to treat the symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension. This is high blood pressure that occurs in the main artery that carries blood from the right side of the heart (the ventricle) to the lungs. When the smaller blood vessels in the lungs become more resistant to blood flow, the right ventricle must work harder to pump enough blood through the lungs. This Drugs works on the PDE5 enzyme in the lungs to relax the blood vessels. This will increase the supply of blood to the lungs and reduce the workload of the heart.
Use Tazzle 10mg as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with Tazzle. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take Tazzle by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow Tazzle whole. Do not break the tablet before swallowing.
- For use as needed: Take Tazzle at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, as directed by your doctor. Tazzle may work for up to 36 hours after you take it.
- For daily use: Take Tazzle regularly at about the same time each day.
- Talk with your doctor if you have questions about how you should take Tazzle.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking Tazzle.
- For use as needed: If you miss a dose of Tazzle and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor. For daily use: If you miss a dose of Tazzle, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses within the same day.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Tazzle.
Tadalafil belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. It increases blood flow in the penis by relaxing and widening the blood vessels and helps achieve and maintain erection sufficient for erotic activity. By improving the blood flow to the prostate and relaxing the muscles in the prostate gland and the bladder, tadalafil helps to relieve urinary symptoms. Similarly, relaxation of blood vessels in lung leads to lowering of blood pressure.
It’s best to take this tablet about 1 hour before the sexual activity with at least one glass of water, however we suggest you to take this medicine only as per your physician’s advice.
10mg mg Film-coated Tablet: Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
In clinical studies, Tazzle was shown to augment the hypotensive effects of nitrates. This is thought to result from the combined effects of nitrates and Tazzle on the nitric oxide/cGMP pathway. Therefore, administration of Tazzle to patients who are using any form of organic nitrate is contraindicated..
Tazzle, must not be used in men with cardiac disease for whom sexual activity is inadvisable. Physicians should consider the potential cardiac risk of sexual activity in patients with pre-existing cardiovascular disease.
20 mg Film-coated Tablet: Nitrates and Tazzle must not be used concomitantly. Co-administration of Tazzle with nitric oxide donors, organic nitrates or organic nitrites in any form either regularly or intermittently is contraindicated. Drugs which must not be used concomitantly include, but are not limited to, glyceryl trinitrate (injection, tablets, sprays or patches), isosorbide salts, sodium nitroprusside, amyl nitrite, nicorandil or organic nitrates in any form. In clinical studies, Tazzle was shown to potentiate the hypotensive effects of both acute and chronic nitrate administration. This is thought to result from the combined effects of nitrates and Tazzle on the nitric oxide/cGMP pathway.
Based on the results of a clinical study in which 150 subjects receiving daily doses of Tazzle 20 mg for 7 days and 0.4 mg sublingual nitroglycerin at various times, this interaction lasted for more than 24 hours and was no longer detectable when 48 hours had elapsed after the last Tazzle dose. Thus, in a patient prescribed Tazzle, where nitrate administration is deemed medically necessary in a life-threatening situation, at least 48 hours should have elapsed after the last dose of Tazzle before nitrate administration is considered. In such circumstances, nitrates should only be administered under close medical supervision with appropriate haemodynamic monitoring.
- Missed Dose:
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color visio
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Uterine bleeding
- In case of cardiovascular status does not consume Tazzle fm 10 mg tablet.
- Do not take while treatment of alpha bloker, anti hypertensive drug or amount of alcohol. Which is may leads to hypotension.
- Decrease or loss of hearing, patient in take to medical attention in the event.
- During treatment feel any allergic reaction of Tazzle 10mg tablet inform your doctor. If any past health history tell your pharmacist to consider a dosage, and pharmacist should be set a dosage of this tablet which may be lead to in crease the erection into sex.
Before any major or minor surgery in history that patient has taken some medication at time, about a medication and treatment tell your doctor or pharmacist. In case of you feel heart problem or heart atteck or stroke, that time avoid a dosage of treatment and call your doctor or contact to your nearest hospital.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Super Fast Shipping
- 100% Price Match Guarantee
- Open 7 Days A Week
- 100% Secure Transactions
- Trusted Pharmacies & International Suppliers
- Certified International Pharmacy
- Amazing & Fast Customer Service
- Fast & Simple To Use Website
- Care, Quality, Trust
- DailyMed – tadalafil tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2017 [cited 23 May 2017]. Available from: https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=ff61b237-be8e-461b-8114-78c52a8ad0ae
- Tadalafil – DrugBank [Internet]. Drugbank.ca. 2017 [cited 23 May 2017]. Available from: https://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB00820
- Tadalafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2017 [cited 23 May 2017]. Available from: https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a604008.html
1. Is Tazzle addictive?
No, Tazzle is not an addictive drug. However, some people may develop an emotional or psychological dependence on the medicine. Always take the medicine for the duration as suggested by your doctor.
2. Can I take Tazzle with prednisone?
Tazzle, when taken with prednisone, may cause low blood pressure. Please consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may be required when the two medicines are to be used together.
3. Is Tazzle safe to use?
Tazzle is safe when used strictly as advised by your doctor and for approved conditions like erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension. However, there are some very common side effects that you may experience with Tazzle like a headache, flushing, nasal congestion, dyspepsia, back pain, muscle pain, and pain in extremity.
4. Is Tazzle better than sildenafil?
Both Tazzle and sildenafil belong to the same group of drugs called phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors, used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension. However, Tazzle has a slow onset of action with less efficacy but works for a much longer time and is safer than sildenafil.
5. How long can I take Tazzle for?
Tazzle should only be taken only for the time period as advised by your doctor.
6. Can I take Tazzle with losartan?
Yes, Tazzle can be taken with losartan. However, there could be an excessive fall in blood pressure when taken together and you can experience symptoms like dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, flushing, headache, or an increased heart rate. So, special caution must be taken when taking them together and inform your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms.
7. Can I take Tazzle if I have high blood pressure?
Tazzle can be taken in patients with high blood pressure. However, if you are on medicines for high blood pressure, taking Tazzle along with them can cause a significant fall in blood pressure which could be harmful. Tazzle is absolutely contraindicated in patients taking nitrates. Inform your doctor before taking them together.
8. Can I take Tazzle with antibiotics?
Tazzle can be taken safely with antibiotics. However, it is degraded in the body by an enzyme known as CYP3A4 and a dose adjustment may be needed when it is used with drugs which can affect the activity of this enzyme. Antibiotics like erythromycin, clarithromycin, ketoconazole and itraconazole can decrease the action of this enzyme and increase Tazzle levels in the blood. Antibiotics like rifampicin increase the action of this enzyme causing an increased breakdown of Tazzle and decrease its efficacy.
9. Does Tazzle affect sperm count?
No, Tazzle has no known effect on sperm count. It is a medication used for erectile dysfunction, not to increase sperm count.